Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Freeze 24/7: A Wrinkle Cream with mixed results

I thought the name Freeze 24/7 was cute. I totally got it. Freeze, as in time and wrinkles. As the name of an anti-wrinkle cream, it was ingenious.

Too bad it didn't work; in fact, the only thing I would say Freeze 24/7 was able to supply was a huge dose of disappointment with a $115 price tag attached.

From what I read, Freeze was supposed to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles within 10minutes. Some women even reported that it was a great anti wrinkle eye cream.

Because I have wrinkles and bags around my eyes, I was excited about the claim. For me, locating a product that was an anti wrinkle facial cream as well as the best eye wrinkle cream on the market, was a real boon.

So, I ordered it, and a few weeks later, I am still looking for the wonderful surprising results promised on the website.

I will say that customer service was a dream and it wasn't too much of a hassle getting my money back, but this doesn’t help me get rid of wrinkles.

I am so surprised that Freeze 24/7 is a highest rated wrinkle cream, but then, some women said it worked for them. Although it had a few noteworthy ingredients, they reduced nary a wrinkle.


At this juncture, I am still hunting for something that will make my dreams of being wrinkle free come true.

If courious, feel free to check out Freeze 24/7 yourself.

No comments: