Wednesday, June 6, 2007

CoQ10 For Wrinkle Reduction

One of my girlfriends who's is on the hunt for the best wrinkle creams out there alongside of me, is also a cosmetologist. Not only is she a whiz with make up, she knows how to minimize the effects of aging with little tricks that can fool a camera.

However, as we have both stated, it would be so much better to get rid of winkles as opposed to try to figure out how to cover them up.

Since she was well aware of my diligent search for primo anti wrinkle cream ingredients, she decided to do a bit of research too.

Today, she forwarded me some information about an agent called CoQ10 that you may find helpful.

Now, to be sure, CoQ10 is an extremely powerful antioxidant, which I have been well aware of for years. It wasn't until recently however that I discovered that it has been purported to be a useful ingredient in wrinkle creams.

This confused me, since I know that CoQ10 has a molecular structure similar to Vitamin ,K. While it does fight free radicals and has helped people who suffer from diabetes Parkinson disease and angina, no one can say for sure if it is truly beneficial as an anti-wrinkle or under eye wrinkle cream.

So yes, CoQ10 may be good for the body, but may not do a thing for wrinkles!