Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Best Wrinkle Cream: The Hunt Goes on

So, today, I am on the lookout for the best wrinkle cream on the market and wonder how many frogs I will have to kiss before I find a Prince. I am hoping to get a bit lucky and land something fairly quickly, but I realize the law of averages are against me.

Even so, a woman can dare to dream!

I begin by looking up some of the bigger names in wrinkle creams like Dermitage, Hydroderm and Deception. I know about them because I see their advertisements everywhere. It made me a bit curious as to their effectiveness. I have my doubts though, since the pictures in the ads always look retouched to me, which says a lot about the company.

Deception Wrinkle Cream seemed the most cost effective with Hydroderm topping out at almost ninety dollars and Dermitage not far behind.

I figured I would do a bit of digging and research to find the best wrinkle cream amongst the three.

What I uncover will help me decide which to buy first as I try to locate an anti-wrinkle cream that works.

As the late, great Bogart used to say, "Here's looking at you kid!" and hopefully , that's what people will be doing when they see the new and improved me!