Saturday, May 5, 2007

Wrinkle cream reviews – A group project

Okay, so today I got a call from my Reunion Pal Becky and I am so glad I did--she just saved me a 100 bucks! You see, I almost went for the Hydroderm anti-wrinkle cream free trial figuring, well, it can't hurt. If they are willing to let me try their anti-wrinkle cream for free, it must work, right?

Well, thing is, it isn't a real free trial. Hydroderm only lets you get the free wrinkle cream offer if you sign up for some kind of membership plan. With the plan, they "offer" to automatically bill your credit card every month. The poor saps who don't read the fine print and order this wrinkle cream will be stuck with a nasty $90 dollar surprise in their bank account on a monthly basis.

Opting out is supposedly murder too, as they will continue to bill you for a couple of months, even after cancellation of the anti-wrinkle cream orders. My friend Becky almost found out the hard way but escaped the fate by being warned by an acquaintance who wasn't so lucky.

So, I decide not to risk the headache and to moved on to the next anti-wrinkle cream on my list, namely Deception.

Said to be one of the best wrinkle creams out there, it seems like an okay investment since it only costs around forty bucks. We'll soon see what Deception can do…