Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blah! Deception Anti Wrinkle Cream Deceives

Today, I am a bit bummed out! I received my order of Deception anti-wrinkle cream, but unfortunately, I read some pretty bad reviews of the stuff prior to its arrival. I truly wished I had found this information out prior to ordering. Most people felt it didn't work for them and from what I understand, the better business bureau shows them to be in bad standing due to a large amount of unresolved complaints.

Well … that's just lovely.

I tried Deception anti-wrinkle cream anyway and I have to say, I understand why people are upset.

For one, the jar of Deception anti-wrinkle cream is small--really small--for forty bucks I expected something, well, a bit bigger. I only got 0.75 Ounces—what a jip!

Supposedly, the way the Deception anti wrinkle cream is supposed to work is via "Billions of light-refracting nano-prisms." These prisms are purported to deflect light, causing under eye wrinkles, facial wrinkles or crows feet to lessen to the naked eye--deceiving the eye so to speak.

I will say the Deception anti-wrinkle cream deceives all right--deceives people out of money.

The Deception cream smelled okay and went on smoothly, but I couldn't really see a significant change in my under eyes wrinkles or laugh lines. Very, very disappointing and hardly the best anti wrinkle cream on the market.

Next!